Our lightsabers are built for heavy dueling and combat. Our blades are very tough can take string hits without damage. Most sabers can withstand hard dueling against an armored opponent. The Sabers with “thin necks” like the Obi Wan, Leia sabers, etc should be dueled hard with caution, and I don’t recommend hard dueling against
armored opponents. Their emitters are more shallow, so the blades don't have as much surface contact as the other sabers. This can lead to wobbly blades if duel too hard, and the thin necks can bend/break if dueled extremely hard.
You should always check each product description and pictures on what is included with each ELITE saber. Some of them will have different tools included such as covertec belt clip. In picture bellow you can see what is mostly included with each ELITE saber.
Many sabers can be connected to a double blade light saber, mostly all base lit sabers. However, at least one of the sabers needs to have the pommel connector with a thread. Alternatively, you can buy a saber connector.
The LED lights in our lightsabers are BRIGHT! Sometimes you'll want to remove your blade so you can wear your hilt or set it on a stand for display. When playing with a bladeless hilt, the LED shines very bright and can hurt your or bystander's eyes. Blade plugs are short polycarbonate plugs made similar to blades, but have a design/gizmos on the end to make it look like a real lightsaber. When they light up, they make very cool effects!
Yes! All ELITE Neopixel sabers will have rainbow blade feature. Even if it's a Simplex V3 Xenopixel or any other Xenopixel saber from "Standar Blade" collection it will still have rainbow blade feature.
YES absolutely. All Artsabers are built with easy color-changing mechanisms. Please refer to the user manual for instructions of a specific lightsaber.
Lightsabers are machined and delivered within 4 days, it could take up to 10 business days depending on the lightsaber and season. The delivery time will be determined by the shipping method you choose during checkout. Mostly we use these carriers DHL, FedEx, UPS
We make every effort to fulfill your orders. Our thorough preparation and processing time to ship orders is within 48 hours during non-peak seasons.
- We strive to ship orders the same day or the next business day after they are placed. This may take up to three business days on holidays, Friday afternoons, weekends, and during physical inventory audits.
- Tracking information for your order is emailed to you once your order is shipped out and updates are available typically within 2-3 days of shipping out.
- If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered or has unexplained delay, please contact us and we would be happy to help you.
- If you wish to reship an unclaimed, refused, or undelivered package, you will pay the new shipping cost. Unclaimed, refused, or undeliverable packages returned to us will be processed as a return, and the original form of payment will be refunded, less any additional shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, or stolen packages, or packages sent to the incorrect address entered at checkout by the customer. If your tracking information indicates that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to ensure that they did not receive it by mistake. You can file a claim with the relevant delivery service.
- We are not responsible for return shipping costs when returning items for a refund or for lost returns. When shipping a return without the label we provide, we recommend purchasing tracking and keeping shipping receipts for your records.