If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our website page.
- Information we collect
- We collect information to provide better services to all of our users including personal identifiable information, such as your name and email address,
- If you purchase from our website, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit and the actions you take on our website page.
- We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender.
- We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected which can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
- Log in information such as information when logged into your Google account, your search queries etc.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through our public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites/social platforms you choose to link to our website page so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our website page.
- Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill any orders placed through the Site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations;
- To respond to your inquiries and communicate with you about your use of our website page;
- To screen your orders for potential risk or fraud;
- To provide you with information, advertising relating to our products and services;
- To screen for potential risk and fraud particularly your IP address; and
- To improve and optimize of our website.
- To improve the content and functionality of our website page.
- To analyze the use of our website page and improve our marketing efforts.
- To personalize your experience, such as by showing you content and advertisements that may be of interest to you.
- To communicate with you, such as to send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials.
- To analyze and understand usage, including to track and measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as follows:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, payment processing, and marketing. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information and are not allowed to use your information for any purpose other than as necessary to perform their duties on our behalf.
- With third party partners, such as advertisers or business partners, for the purpose of providing you with relevant products and services as follows:
- Shopify to power our online store and you can access how they use your personal information available at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Google Analytics to help us understand what our customers use our website and can access how they use your personal information available at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
- In target advertising which you can opt out on the following links:
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To fulfill your orders.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- With service providers who assist us in operating our business, such as payment processors and website hosting companies.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights with respect to your information:
- The right to access and request a copy of your information.
- The right to request that we correct or delete your information.
- The right to object to our processing of your information.
- The right to request that we restrict our processing of your information.
- The right to request that we transfer your information to another party.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below;
Address: 1942 Broadway Suite 314C, Boulder CO 80302, UNITED STATES
Telephone number: 37-2069354
Our website page may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience using our services and process the data we collect.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize our webpage, or register on our website, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses etc.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is deleted when you close your browser, while a persistent cookie remains on your device for a longer period of time.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website page, but your ability to use some features or areas of our landing page may be limited as you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website when you visit.
- Analytics Tools
We use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics to help us understand how our users engage with our website and to improve their experience.
These tools collect information such as the number of visitors to our site, the pages they visit, and the length of their stay.
You can opt out of these analytics tools and cookies by adjusting your browser settings or by using opt-out tools provided by the third-party analytics providers.
- Security of your Personal Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure thus when personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption and protocols.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration
- Data Retention and Security
We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Contact Us
Last updated: [12/01/2023]